Sunday, August 15, 2010

Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon Update the first

I'm so bad at these update thingies. But, when I'm reading, I don't want to stop to blog. And when I'm not reading, it's because I need to be somewhere else!
So here's my first and last update for this particular readathon. I've read TWO whole books:

Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats ~ T.S Eliot
The Outcasts of 19 Schulyer Place ~ e.l konigsburg
The Phantom Tollbooth ~ Norton Juster: STARTED!!
Light From Heaven ~ Jan Karon: STARTED!!
Enter Three Witches: a story of Macbeth ~ Caroline B. Cooney (I gave up on this one. :P Too many things happening this weekend to be epic about this readathon!)

I also read a new Marvel comic that I picked up second hand and was too excited about to wait! Gambit #2: Honour Among Thieves. But I don't know that comics count in this readathon, so I won't count it :)

And since I'm not sleeping for some reason tonight, and the readathon doesn't end until nine tomorrow, I'm totally gonna finish the Phantom Tollbooth now.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyyy for finishing Phantom! Go you!

    :D And Good Job with the WHOLE Readathon!

    ReplyDelete