Friday, August 13, 2010

Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon!

It seems like the only way I can get any reading done is to do it in a group!

Yes, this means another readathon.

Pathetic, I know. I don't even have any of the reviews up yet from the last one, and I haven't talked about my attempt at 2010 Author Debut Challenge, but hey. Why not? ^_^ I am a sporadic reader what can I say??
my last readathon was devoted to library books I had out. THIS readathon is all about the books I own, that keep staring at me sadly from the shelves when I pass them over for shiny library books.
Thanks to Monica S at The Bibliophilic Book Blog for putting this on.

SO to begin with, I will be reading:

*drumroll plz*
Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats ~ T.S Eliot
The Outcasts of 19 Schulyer Place ~ e.l konigsburg
The Phantom Tollbooth ~ Norton Juster
Enter Three Witches: a story of Macbeth ~ Caroline B. Cooney

And if I get through those, I have about two hundred others that I can start on! Including Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. Now THERE'S a book that's been staring at me reproachfully for many years.

4 comments:

  1. GO GO GO!!!!! *waves pom-poms* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooo, Phantom Tollbooth is weird. ANd dude, you are just BURNING through the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Phantom Tollbooth. I read it for the first time in 8th grade :)

    Thanks for joining!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the readathon and good luck. My Read-A-Thon Updates

    ReplyDelete